1. Tear-off method: cool tearing is required, hot tearing is not possible immediately, because the material is still in an activated state after high-temperature and high-pressure hot stamping, and the surface may be uneven and gloss may be uneven after being torn off immediately, which affects the appearance quality.
2. The printing film is a soft product. A slight stickiness on the surface is normal, and the surfaces should be prevented from sticking to each other.
3. Reasonably control the temperature and pressing time. If the stamping temperature is too high or the time is too long, it will easily cause discoloration or decrease in elasticity.
4. Due to the particularity of the product itself, we suggest not to use corrosive detergents, dry cleaning or use bleaching agents, it is best to use water below 40 ℃, cold water is the best, please wash the reverse side. Keep the color for a long time.
5. The washing time is 12 hours after pressing and ironing, the effect is better.
Q1) . How do I learn about hot melt adhesive film and heat transfer vinyl ?
(1) For the hot melt adhesive film which is adhesive film with release paper. The film is solid in room temperature and it would melt when heated to get its melt point,it is used to bond many materials, Different materials of hot melt adhesive film get different performances and different usages.
(2) For the heat transfer vinyl shich is made from PU materials with high eco-friendly performance. The vinyl is easily cutting, easily weeding, easily transfer to fabric and strong adhere to the fabric which could be durable long time.Very popular for DIY designs.
We shall learn about your demands,and recommend you with suitable products.
Q2) . What is hot melt adhesive film?
A: It is just a film, and the basic material is release paper. But the film is solid in room temperature, when reach its melt point, it is able to bond other materials, Different materials of hot melt adhesive film have different performances and different usages, we need understand your products needs, then recommend you right products,
Q3). Do you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes ,we accept OEM and ODM, we are professional heat transfer material manufacturer ,having more than 10years domestic sale experience, we are able to assist you R&D new products. So if you need bonding some special materials, please don't hesitate to let us know,
Q4). How do you ship the products?
If you are not urgent, we usually transport by sea in large quantity, which is the cheapest shipping way. And for samples and urgent cargo, we transport it by air or by express, as it is the fastest way etc,
Q5). Do you provide sample? And how many days it will take?
If you need some sample for your reference,do feel free to let us know your fully address/ship
Q6). How long is the lead time?
Sample lead time: 1-3 days
Bulk lead time: 7-20days(depends on order quantity),
Q7). How do I pay for my order?
We usually accept L/C ,T/T ,Western Union , Paypal.